USA Today Crossword July 19 2021 Answers
Please find below all the USA Today Crossword July 19 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 19 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 19 2021 USA Today Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the July 19 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RAT which contains 3 Characters.
- Rodent such as Master Splinter is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SETTINGATEASE which contains 13 Characters.
- Making comfortable is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 19 2021 USA Today Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z