The Atlantic Crossword October 13 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Atlantic Crossword October 13 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 13 2021) has a total of 18 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 13 2021 The Atlantic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 18 clues in the October 13 2021 The Atlantic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ABE which contains 3 Characters.
- The Simpsons character who called crosswords alphabet hotels because each letter gets its own little room is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SEXWORK which contains 7 Characters.
- Income source for many creators on OnlyFans is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 13 2021 The Atlantic Crossword puzzle are F,G,I,J,L,P,Q,U,V