The Atlantic Crossword July 18 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Atlantic Crossword July 18 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 18 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 18 2021 The Atlantic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the July 18 2021 The Atlantic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JON which contains 3 Characters.
- Senator Ossoff of Georgia is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STPATRICKSDAY which contains 13 Characters.
- Green celebration is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 18 2021 The Atlantic Crossword puzzle are Q,V,Z