Star Tribune Crossword October 14 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Star Tribune Crossword October 14 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 14 2021) has a total of 80 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 14 2021 Star Tribune Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 80 clues in the October 14 2021 Star Tribune Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SIR which contains 3 Characters.
- Knight's title is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is RESPECTING which contains 10 Characters.
- Honoring is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 14 2021 Star Tribune Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Y,Z