New York Times Sunday Crossword November 22 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Sunday Crossword November 22 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 22 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 22 2021 New York Times Sunday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the November 22 2021 New York Times Sunday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AOC which contains 3 Characters.
- Member of a D.C. Squad is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FANTASYBASEBALL which contains 15 Characters.
- Pastime for armchair sports enthusiasts is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 22 2021 New York Times Sunday Crossword puzzle are H,J,Q,Z