New York Times Crossword September 9 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 9 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 9 2021) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 9 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 68 clues in the September 9 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ELI which contains 3 Characters.
- Country musics ___ Young Band is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is KILOMETERSDAVIS which contains 15 Characters.
- In a Silent Way trumpeter [~3:5] is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 9 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z