New York Times Crossword September 8 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 8 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 8 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 8 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the September 8 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CPA which contains 3 Characters.
- Figurehead? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ONTHEDOUBLE which contains 11 Characters.
- Hurry up! to a batter? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 8 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X