New York Times Crossword September 25 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 25 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 25 2021) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 25 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 68 clues in the September 25 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LSD which contains 3 Characters.
- Drug known by its German initials is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHICXULUBCRATER which contains 15 Characters.
- Site of the impact of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 66 million years ago is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 25 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,Z