LA Times Crossword September 9 2021 Answers
Please find below all the LA Times Crossword September 9 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 9 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 9 2021 LA Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the September 9 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ETE which contains 3 Characters.
- Summer in France is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PICKUPSTICKS which contains 12 Characters.
- Game requiring fine motor skills ... and what people do before playing 19- 26- and a 49-Across? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 9 2021 LA Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Y,Z