Chicago Tribune Crossword September 30 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Chicago Tribune Crossword September 30 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 30 2021) has a total of 143 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 30 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 143 clues in the September 30 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is YSL which contains 3 Characters.
- Designer monogram is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HOOKINGTHEBIGONE which contains 16 Characters.
- *Fish story theme is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 30 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword puzzle are Q