Chicago Tribune Crossword July 17 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Chicago Tribune Crossword July 17 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 17 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 17 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the July 17 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OAR which contains 3 Characters.
- Shell mover is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is IMITATIONOFLIFE which contains 15 Characters.
- 1934 Oscar-nominated film whose title hints at the wordplay in three other long answers is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 17 2021 Chicago Tribune Crossword puzzle are J,Q